Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The hair cut


Well I finally did it. I cut Abby's hair. She has been the one who wants to keep it long. But it was always a fight getting her to brush it. And forget about doing it, even getting a ponytail in her hair was a fight. So I told her if she threw one more fit about her hair we were going to cut it off. That worked for about a day and then one Sunday morning I got out my scissors... She cried with the first couple of snips and then when we were all done and she got to look at it in the mirror she thought it was OK. But when it only took a couple of minutes to curl it for church she thought that her new hair was just great.

2 comments:

A*Waite said...

Very cute haircut. I can't believe that your little girls are growing up so fast!!
Amber

Candice said...

Yes, she looks adorable! It's already grown out quite a bit though!